We respectfully request that Tribal users follow these Community Rules which are intended to help your Tribal community thrive. Users who violate these rules are subject to having access or posting privileges revoked. Your organization may add onto these Tribal rules, but they may not take away from these rules.
- Respect. Treat each other how you would like to be treated. Or, more significantly, how you would like your mom to be treated.
- Keep it Clean. This is a safe environment where no one should fear inappropriate comments or lewd behavior. Don't do it.
- Share grievances in person, not on Tribal. If there is something going on that you don’t like, bring it up with that person in a respectful manner in person. If it continues, elevate it up your chain of command. But don't air your frustrations out on Tribal.
- Authenticity is highly encouraged.
- No Trolls. If you can't say something nice, don't say it on Tribal.
- This is a welcome respite from political, ideological or religious debates. If you want to debate, there are plenty of other social sites you can participate in.
- No unsolicited marketing, selling, or get rich quick programs. This is a meaning network. People join Tribal to connect in meaningful relationships and to a greater sense of purpose in life.
- If you notice something that violates the rules - FLAG IT! This community is only as safe and strong as we all make it. Protect it. If you flag something, no one will know that you're the one who reported them.