We created our community rules to give a easy to understand base for content and interactions on our site and app. These are intended to help the community thrive and create a safe network. Users who violate these rules are subject to having access revoked.
- No marketing, selling, or get rich quick programs. This is a meaning network. People join Tribal to connect in meaningful relationships and purpose in life.
- No lewd behavior.
- Share grievances in person, not on Tribal. If there is something going on that you don’t like, bring it up with that person in a respectful manner in person. If it continues, elevate it up your chain of command.
- Authenticity is highly encouraged.
- No Trolls. If you can't say something nice, don't say it on Tribal.
- This is a welcome respite from political, ideological or religious debates. If you want to debate, there are plenty of other social sites you can participate in.
- Max of 150 connections/friends.
- Tell Stories that help people know each other, celebrate the other people in your company and celebrate the success in your company. Acknowledge the challenges and difficulties authentically, but provide hope for paths forward.